Announcements‎ > ‎

Junior training tonight - 2 July 2012 - Cancelled

posted 2 Jul 2012, 06:16 by Martin Farrell   [ updated 2 Jul 2012, 09:18 ]
[update 5:15pm] Cancelled..... again,

Training is looking very doubtful this evening because of the rain and the forecast of more. If it goes ahead it will be at our ground (Delling Close) and not Oakwood. We'll make a final decision at 5:15pm.